Friday, November 4, 2011

Gren : Journal Entry

There's no way I could ever repay the Kindness Joseph has shone me. He gave me faith and a purpose. Armed with the word of Iomeade I will bring law to the green belt. I will create a land where justice and compassion will rule, a land where discrimination will not exist!

An my New friends will be with my all the way. Exspecially Horus, behind his disfigured appearance is a just heart and a kind soul. He saw threw my slap dash disguise and cared not. He even gave my words of compassion. I will no longer hide my heritage, for it is not what defines me. But of course there will be Thorain with his magic wisdom and Kysziem with his quick tong and beguiling charm. Together I believe we will create a Utopia for all.

I am getting ahead of myself we still have so much of this land to explore. An there's the pressing business of the the Bandit King this Stag Lord. An there's the people themselves with their wants and needs. It's glorious, so many people to help, so many lives to improve!

I am Gren Lorkev Bearer of Iomeade's Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment