Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Danswitch Expedition

Danswitch Expedition, feh.

A preposterous title, but it'll get the job done. This outpost we liberated is starting to attract more travelers, and each one is another opportunity to spread word of our prowess and generosity. As it turns out, with these companions I've come here with, I won't even have to weave these into truths.

Horrace is repulsive, but only physically, nothing some excessive bathing can't solve. I quite enjoy his company actually, though it is quite difficult maintaining a straight face around him. His conviction and determination are a thing to be treasured, and he will be quite valuable in the shaping of this land, I am certain. His martial abilities seem nothing to trifle with either.

Thorain. I foresee difficulties with him, he is extremely intelligent, and I feel he doesn't quite trust me for some reason. He could prove an invaluable partner should he come to see things my way, and his skills at penmanship will prove to be invaluable. Oh yes, and he appears to be somewhat learned in the arcane. I will watch his growth with great interest.

A Paladin. Gren Lorkev. I had hoped upon first meeting him that he was merely a mercenary of some sorts, but word and action have revealed him. The Paladins back in Eagle's Watch were the most morally rigid people he had ever witnessed, and if this pattern proved true, he would have to step warily around this one.

Anyways, it seems we have some tasks ahead of us, some petty, but all important.






1 comment: