Sunday, March 18, 2012

Recentings

That filthy rat-asshole bard. He had caused way more trouble than I thought possible, but luckily nothing too permanent. It was quite the war of words, though I have to admit I was having a little more fun than I maybe should have. I am still concerned with the bard's origin. Though he seemed to have no allegiance towards the country he hailed from, I still wonder if he was acting on behalf of another party, displeased with our course. Time will tell I suppose.
Things are going very well otherwise, and I am quite pleased by the growth our city is beginning to show. I think within the next near we may even be able to establish a bustling waterfront, and really launch our economy. We have dispersed a tribe of lizard-folk living nearby, which I think will make things easier for us in the long run, but there is another matter pressing my mind now. That of the strange glowing fey we encountered, and the purpose of the strange keep we passed by...

No comments:

Post a Comment